Duration: 4 nights & 5 days
Destination: Corbett National Park
Best time: March to June
Tour Code: CPS-CNPMAM
1. This tour is flexible in nature.
2. We will be using 3 different rest houses to stay for maximum wildlife viewing.
3. The rest houses are basic and are located deep inside the jungle.
4. We may use rest houses such as Mailani, Dhikala & Haldu Parao.
5. The mammals that one may see are Tiger, Leopard, Asian Elephant, Sloth Bear, Hog Deer, Indian & Himalayan Palm Civet, Wild Dog.
6. The common species are Hanuman Langur, Wild Boar, Sambhar Deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Nilgai etc.
7. Our cook, naturalist, park guide and the driver with his 4WD will accompany you on the tour.
8. It is unique and productive in nature.
To know more about this tour, please fill up the form and we will get back to you.