Destinations: Sat Tal, Pangot & Corbett
Duration: 06 Nights & 07 Days
Best Season: March to June and September to November
Tour Code: 890
On this tour, we take you to the best bird-watching hotspots of the North including Sattal, Pangot, and Corbett National Park.
Our checklist includes a plethora of resident and migratory birds of the Himalayas such as Purple and Crimson Sunbird, Black-shouldered Kite, Hen Harrier, Chestnut-tailed Starling, Changeable Hawk-eagle, White-crested Laughing thrush, Rufous-gorgeted Flycatcher, Red-billed Leiothrix, Siberian Rubythroat, and Rock Bunting, etc
Corbett National Park alone harbors over 600 species of birds; combine it with Pangot and Sattal and you’ve got a perfect birding circuit. We will also go for treks along the picturesque nature trails of Pangot and enjoy activities like stargazing and bonfires.
Day 01: Delhi to Sat Tal
Day 02: Sattal Birding and evening transfer to Pangot
Day 03: Pangot Birding
Day 04: Pangot Birding
Day 05: Pangot to Corbett National Park
Day 06: Corbett National Park Safari
- Bird species of the Himalayan region for photography
- Himalayan views
- Farm fresh Indian meals
- Quaint lodges
- Wildlife sighting
- Easy birding
- Glimpses of the beautiful landscape and lifestyle of Kumaon
- Accommodation for 01 night at Sat Tal
- Accommodation for 03 nights at Pangot
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Corbett National Park
- 01 Bon Fire with light vegetarian snacks at Pangot once during your stay.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 02 wildlife safaris at Corbett National Park
- Asian Adventures Birding Guide for the entire tour
- Dedicated vehicle for 07 days
- Drivers allowance, parking fees, and toll taxes
- All taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional tours/excursions, personal & incidental expenses, tips, laundry, phone calls, alcohol, camera fee.
- Anything which is not mentioned in “Service included”