Destination: Corbett National Park
Duration: 03 Nights & 04 Days
Best season: Mid-November to June
Tour Code: 165-B
Established in 1936 by hunter turned conservationist Jim Corbett, Corbett National Park in Uttarakhand has the distinction of being the first national park of India. The lush forests of Corbett are home to one of the most sought after mammal species – the Royal Bengal Tigers. Besides Tigers, Corbett also plays host to Asiatic Elephant, Gaur, Sambar, Chital, Golden Jackal and over 600 species of resident and migratory birds. Our naturalist guides will accompany you on the safaris to the park and help you find your target species to ensure a memorable experience for you.
Day 01: Delhi to Corbett National Park
Day 02: Corbett National Park
Day 03: Corbett National Park
Day 04: Corbett National Park to Delhi
- Rich wildlife for photography
- Spectacular views of Himalayan foothills
- Kumaoni delicacies
- Quaint lodges
- Glimpse of beautiful Kumaoni lifestyle
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the hotels
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 3 Wildlife safaris
- All surface transfers by a private vehicle (if guest require)
- All Taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional tours/excursions, personal & incidental expenses, Tips, laundry, phone calls, alcohol, camera fee etc.
- International and domestic airfare, visa, insurance.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the services included.